Han Dynasty in Illyriad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIN call to arms against STOMPS

3 posters

Go down

SIN call to arms against STOMPS Empty SIN call to arms against STOMPS

Post by Admin-Constantine Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 pm

As mentioned, they've issued a call to arms to BL alliances with land claims.

Should we respond?

Admin-Constantine
Admin

https://handynastyilly.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

SIN call to arms against STOMPS Empty Re: SIN call to arms against STOMPS

Post by Princess Botchface Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 am

I think we should especially if Stark and Hansa have answered. Blackrock should be encouraged to do the same.

We are putting our necks out for the headmans axe but so is Stark and we dont want to appear cowardly. I think in this instance our allies would come to our aid if we find ourselves in great need and we should reciprocate.

There are no stomp cities in BL at the moment, their strength, which is not unsubstantial, is in northern elgea, not too much to worry about. My guess is that they will be exodusing some cities and those cities will have some large amount of troops in them to start with. I dont know how it would be feasible otherwise to stand against BL alliances unless they are trying to call a bluff.

I guess we'll see.

So I think we should declare war on STOMPS, let our allies know and get our stronger members ready to deploy. We should each try to keep track of them as much as possible, in GC and their city locations. Expect to recieve a threat or two, consider sharing it AW to get our members riled up.

Princess Botchface

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Botchface Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 am

Actually do you mind fwding the original igm or cping it here? I'd like to see what the justification is, I might have some questions before we commit to something

Princess Botchface

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Constantine Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Princess Botchface wrote:Actually do you mind fwding the original igm or cping it here? I'd like to see what the justification is, I might have some questions before we commit to something
Jejune wrote:
We've already reached out to many of you, but I'd like to post this thread to make the announcement so that all involved alliances are aware.

This evening at 0:00 server time, we, The Hashashin, will be declaring war on Stomps, and we are calling on every land claiming alliance in the Broken Lands to join us in declaring. The reasons for this war declaration are the following:

1. Stomp's profile page reads: "...STOMP was created with the intention to strike down alliances whom have the audacity to claim parts of a region as their own..." This is an implicit war declaration against all of us, not just T-SC. Eventually, Stomps will engage every alliance who has laid claim to land. Do you want to deal with Pico all summer?

2. We have strong reason to believe that SHARK leadership is not supportive of Pico's crusade, and while Stomps may pick up more sympathetic members, SHARK will not defend them en masse. Now is the right time to show solidarity and drive a wedge into the Elgean opposition.

3. We also have strong evidence to lead us to believe that Stomps plans on hitting the small alliances. This solidarity move allows us to help each other as needed.

What this is NOT is a new political body, confederation, or power bloc. This is not a threat to DSD or the Tripartitie Axis' power structures, nor a way to usurp other alliances' sovereignty. This is a way to show that we all believe in the land claims initiative and we're not going to let Pico get away with doing what he feels like just because he has 132 cities.

We will not seek draconian surrender terms. Only for Stomps to stop its aggressive, bullying campaign of threatening small BL alliance who just want to have fun playing the game in a new style. That's it. If they agree to that, then the war is over. We will not be blowing anyone back to the b00b ring, asking for billions in gold, or getting people to say things that they don't believe.

I ask that you join us in declaring war on Stomps at or around 0:00 tonight [it can be after -- that's ok].

I am also suggesting the following:

- I sincerely suggest we coordinate armies under He-Man. He is a strategic and tactical master of the game, bar-none, and is already prepping operations. He is building a secure Google Doc where alliances can add in armies that he can relegate to the battlefield. This isn't mandatory, but the more centralization of tactical command, the better.

- Please start sov'ing up for troops and queue. Stukahh specifically noted "attack troops" based on your racial strengths.

If you have any questions of comments, post them here or IGM me.

Admin-Constantine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Constantine Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 pm

We do not have infrastructure in place to participate in a drawn out war, I would need the help of you two to get information across and keep checking on them.

Ddugs and I don't like the idea of joining in, after all, what more could Han offer?

Admin-Constantine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Botchface Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:52 pm

That is a good question and I do not have an answer.

Princess Botchface

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Constantine Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Princess Botchface wrote:That is a good question and I do not have an answer.

Personally, I think the best we should do is offer assist to Hansa (to also reinforce ties to the Tripartite) through supplies. IMO, we should stay out militarily, and continue the settlement of Almenly. I'd like to see us more centralized, an inter-alliance competition or two under our belts, before we go to war. I understand you don't always get to choose your battles, but here we can. Jejune of SIN is fine with this arrangement, so we're not necessarily losing favor either.

Admin-Constantine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Botchface Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Alright, I'm with you.

I'll work on a small guide for settling and one on sov and run it by ddugs.

Princess Botchface

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Princess Botchface Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Sure, just be gentle when you fuck me, I'm going through a rough time.

Princess Botchface

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Constantine Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:30 am

ddugs wrote:I can not tell you what you can and can not do, this is due to me having a huge degree in conflict of interests. I will say this, my main takes total priority over my alt. It has to be that way and i hope that everyone understands Smile

No interest in that involvement.
And no worries, if a Conflict of interest arises I won't be mad.

Admin-Constantine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum